Bus to Fantasia Gardens

sswally

Mouseketeer
I’m at Hollywood Studios right now and we need to get to Fantasia mini golf. Is there a way to do this without paying?

Not aware of any buses that go to Fantasia Gardens.
I would take a bus to Swan/Dolphin or Boardwalk. Its not a long walk from there. Swan/Dolphin will be closer .

An alternative to taking the bus to Swan/Dolphin is walking from Hollywood Studios to Fantasia Gardens. It's a ~20 minute walk that will take you past the back of the Boardwalk Inn.

Last edited:
Do you have a reservation?

Before your visit to Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf, book a tee time by calling (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529.

Dave

Not aware of any buses that go to Fantasia Gardens.
I would take a bus to Swan/Dolphin or Boardwalk. Its not a long walk from there. Swan/Dolphin will be closer .
No bus between THE and any Epcot-area resort typically.

If you click BW Villas on this page, it says buses are operating between BW and Disney theme parks, so I would assume that includes DHS. They also suggest the Skyliner to DHS, but DHS is not explicitly excluded in the bus info.

Certainly not a definitive yes, though.

Swan/Dolphin, which is where you would best want to go for FG, is not a Disney resort so it's not on that page, and I can't find any updates on their own web site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!