Busc gardens christmas period

onyx666

Earning My Ears
Hello

We are visiting the area of orlando from 24 december tll 4 january. Since on 24 december a lot will be closed outside the themeparks we planned to visitbusch gardens on that day. But now i read some reviews on tripadvisor christmas day on 2018 was very busy with even waiting lines for food of 45 minutes and for attractions much longer. What would be the best day in the period we are there to visit busch gardens?

You have pretty much picked the busiest time of year for all of the parks. I don't know if one day would be better than the next during that time period.

Ok. Also 3 or 4 january would not be better? Idont know if there are still school holidays in the usa that week

So 25th december willbe as busy as any of the other days?
Could weather influence it? If anyofthe dayshave bad weather forecast or does that not influence it much

BG probably won't be less busy until the new year (Dec 24-31 will be VERY busy)

so 2 , 3 or 4 january might be less crowded ? i noticed on a german website that sells busch garden quick queue tickets thet these are much cheaper from 1 janaury (busch gardens website doesnt sell these yet) i think this is also a good indication ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!