Busch Garden Howl o Scream Advice

sturner1234

Earning My Ears
I am coming over from the UK and am planning to spend the day at Busch Gardens (first timer) on Sunday 29th September.
I already have my ticket and can see that the Halloween event will be going on that night.
If I am also doing HHN at Universal, is this event worth staying for? Would also be my first time doing HHN as well as also having a ticket for Disney's Halloween event earlier in the week.
Does anyone also know when I can buy tickets for the Halloween event as can't see online or will I be able to buy day of?
Am planning on renting a car for this day so not having to rely on shuttle which would allow me to stay for this event.
Thanks for help.

https://buschgardens.com/tampa/events/howl-o-scream/
Link to buy HoS tix & information above

Long time HHN & MNSSHP goer, have never done HoS. You might want to read the reviews for both HHN & HoS. Most people I know who have done both indicate HHN is much more comprehensive.

Make sure when driving down to TPA to allow plenty of time, traffic can be a concern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!