Busch Gardens for a 4 yr. old?

goofiesgirlies

Mouseketeer
The last time I went to Busch Gardens was probably 10+ years ago. It sounds like bigger thrill rides now. My DD is 4 and loves animals and I remember that being a big part of BG. Is that still true? Are there rides for her as well or should we stick with Disney?

I hope you Busch Gardens experts can bring me up to date! Thanks!

--Judy

Yes, animals are still a huge part of Busch Gardens. There are many shows and exhibits. There are rides for that age, but certainly not many, maybe 5. Land of the Dragons is new since you last went and is one of the biggest childrens' playgrounds around. Asides from the coasters and a few flats, the park is something that can be done by the whole family.

Land of the Dragons is perfect for a 4 year old. They'll spend a few hours in that area. It's a water playground, with nets the children can climb leading to a huge bounce house. There are some kiddie rides. Let the kid go in a bathing suit, and bring a change of cloths.
She can go on Rhino Rally, and then you can walk thru the zoo exhibit where you'll see a lion or hiena behind a glass wall. Then you'll see hippos swimming in a pool.
There's plenty to do for a 4 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter