Busch Gardens Serengeti Safari - Worth It?

beagles7278

Censorship is Alive and Well
Hello, looking for advice as at whether the Serengeti Safari at Busch Gardens is worth $50/person. My family really enjoys the safari at Animal Kingdom, my kids are 14 and 11.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Are you there just 1 day and/or is this the first visit?

On a first visit and just one day, I think you'll find you have plenty to keep you busy and have a hard time getting to everything. Assuming your kids like the thrill rides. For that reason, I would skip it.

FWIW, I haven't done the safari. Just my experience in the park in general.

I've done the Serengeti Safari a few times. I love it. You get much closer to most the animals out in that area, and you get to feed giraffes and photo opts with giraffes! As the above poster did mention, it does take up a chunk of your day to do. It's just a matter of riding rides or seeing animals is more your thing and why you're going to Busch gardens. But I recommend the tour for sure!

I definitely recommend the tour (it's a lot of fun)

Feeding giraffes is the highlight of this experience, and that is really a lot of fun. I would recommend it if you haven't done this before and don't have this experience in your home town. I'm doing this on my next trip, as I'm going with my cousin who has never done this before.

If you live in Colorado Spring, for example, with that neat giraffe area in your own local zoo with an opportunity to feed the giraffe's I would give it a skip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter