• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Busch Gardens:Where do we eat?

Daftman

Mouseketeer
Hi yall

I would appreciate your views on the best places to
eat at BG,especially with DS who will be almost 2.

Ta.
Sean.:confused:

I've just returned and all the food we had was pretty good. Counter service we ate in the Crown Coloney Plaza (1st floor) and Festhaus both were good quality "fast food" we also ate in the Crown Coloney restaurant ( on the top floor) this was a really nice "full service" experience, great view if you get a window seat ( looking over the Africa savannah) and good food at a reasonable price.

You can read my trip report for more information

Hi Vernon,

Can you make ressies for the full servive Crown Coloney restaurant in advance at Busch Gardens?

No, you just turn up. In the evenings they close the door to the restaurant at 5.00 ( times may vary) but as long as you're in the reception area, they will seat and feed you.

Thanks Vernon:D

If I'm there they'll feed me!......Sounds good to me;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter