buses at the TTC versus MK bus depot

Pitter

Earning My Ears
Even though we've been to Disney 5 times in 5 years. we always rented a car, so now I have a question about buses and the TTC. I read that to get a bus to a resort from the Polynesian, that I should go to MK and use their bus depot to get a bus that goes to the resort in mind. However, my question is, couldn't I go to the TTC from the Polynesian, and get a bus to a resort from there? It seems to me more direct to go to the TTC, rather than go to MK to look for a bus. They do have buses at the TTC, right? Please help from someone who has stayed at the Poly and knows the answer to this question. Thanks.

Never mind my previous answer, I misunderstood the question, just take the monorail to MK and get the bus to whatever resort you need. That should be the only way to get there.

Depending on where you are staying in the Poly, it may be easier to walk to the TTC. However, I don't believe there are buses to every resort from that location. At the bus area outside of MK, you have bus stops for each WDW resort with the exception of MK ones.

Sharon

There are no busses from the TTC that go to any resorts except one to WL and FW. All other resort busses go only to the MK main gate area.

For future reference, the only within-WDW busses you can get at the TTC are those to MGM, AK/Blizzard Beach, and Downtown Disney/Typhoon lagoon and the one I mentioned above to WL and FW (that one also takes you to River Country which is right by FW)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter