But I wanna go NOW!!!!

lingwendal31

Earning My Ears
Hi, my name is Lindsay, and I'm a Disneyholic. I've been a Disneyholic since i was 14 years old, and as time went on, my addiction got worse. I eat, sleep, dream, talk non stop about the mouse and his friends. I need help, I need an intervention, NO, I need another Disney Vacation!!!!

Looking at my title, one can just imagine an 8 year old child stamping his/her foot with arms crossed on their chest! But, alas, instead you get, me, a 32 year old single mother of an adorable 8 year old boy! This is my attempt at my first ever PTR and I'm excited as all get out! A little information I guess is in order here.

Ta-da! The cast of characters if you will:

Me: my name is lindsay, again I'm a disneyholic, a single mom, and adminstrative assistant for a house calls practice in the wonderful state of Maryland, (if any of you are from MD or near MD, hit me up, would love to spend some time talking about Disney) I'm also a nursing student, with hopes to eventually graduate before I get to old! My fav character, hands down, Stitch, princess, sleeping beauty, villian Malificent, and of course the ugly stepsisters, ( I think they got a bum rap!)

DS: Ian, who's 8 years old, loves cars, sharks, cars, sharks, and oh yes, cars and sharks. My DS's favorite character is Lightning McQueen. Can we all guess why? :)

DM: and then there is my mother, mommy dearest, but not in that Joan Crawford kind of way! This will be her 3rd time visiting the parks, and 2nd time staying. I've converted her to the Dark Side, The Disney Side and I'm darn proud of it!

When are we going and where are we staying? Hmm, haven't thought about that really, NOT! ( chessey 90's jokes never fail to amuse me!) We are planning on leaving BWI, Baltimore, on September 30th and returning home October 9th, so a nice, lengthy stay. Our home away from home will be Port Orleans French Quarter, so excit, haven't stayed there before so any adivce would be appreciated! :woohoo:

Parks we will be hitting up? All with the exception of Blizzard beach, well at this point in time, that may always change. We do plan on going to MNSSHP, and I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Like a surpirse spa day for DM and a surprise for the room!

I'm so excited! :yay::woohoo: Have I mentioned that yet????

I hope you stay tuned!!! Any advice is greatly appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter