Buying a bed online. Have you?

My "new" bed is older than I am the mattress I got from amazon. The bed has spring base instead of a wooden bed it's like sleeping on a fluffy cloud.

I bought the King Sahara Nights Pillow and I really love those. I've had a My Pillow which was ok, but nothing compared to the ones we got from CML and those were the same brand as what we had at POFQ too.

Thanks! I just ordered the Sahara Nights pillows too. I'll report back with my experience with the Disney Beautyrest Pillow Top when I get it in case others are like me and looking for reviews in the future. :)

Yep. All our kids got one online and I swear it is the most comfortable bed. My husband an I got one too and not as comfy as my kids but its still comfy. ours is a king and around $500 I think. So we figure if we get 5-10 years out of it then we are good.

We bought a bed at a mattress store one time that was a Eurotop, very soft on top. We liked that about it. When they delivered it, we set it up with sheets and lay down on it and it wasn't cushy at all. We called the mattress store, they sent someone over right away. When he inspected it, he said they had left all the pillow top/Eurotop off of the mattress. They ordered us a new bed immediately.

It has worked out great!! The mattress is exactly what we ordered. :-)
Hi SeaSpray… Well, you've exceeded the 100 night sleep guarantee (LOL). How's the mattress feeling? Love this forum topic...we are considering the Disney pillow top mattress. Our tempurpedic is awful!!! We should have returned it when we got it 5 years ago. Thanks for your feedback.

@Schrite1 we've had our Disney Pillow top now since May and still love it. Prior we had a SleepNumber but it was old and worn and to replace the cover it would have cost nearly as much as a new bed. Now I wish I could get the Disney mattress in an RV size then I'd be happy both at home and on the road! I'd 100% buy again.

How timely this was revived! We just purchased a new bed on Sunday, being delivered today! Even after numerous recommendations for buying online, I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much without trying it out! We decided on a Beautyrest hybrid, king size with an adjustable base. Here's hoping I finally get some good sleep!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter