Buying a graduation gift for someone who lives in Canada

tcufrog

DIS Veteran
I have a good friend who moved with her family back to Canada a few years ago. When they lived near us their older daughter would babysit and pet sit for us. She's graduating this year and we want to get her a good gift, especially since she didn't get to have a proper graduation. When we asked her mom what she liked, she told us that we didn't need to get her daughter a gift. She's going off to college but, given the state of affairs, we have no idea if she'll get to move into the dorms or will be stuck with online classes.

Do y'all any suggestions for how to print off a gift certificate for a Canadian store or website that we could put in a greeting card and mail to them? I would get her a physical gift but I'm not sure what to choose. They live in the Banff area.

What a kind thing to do. The first thing that pops into my head is Chapters/indigo. A very large online, and in store book store, they do sell other things besides books. i don’t know anyone who doesn’t enjoy (putting it mildly) the store, the do have them in Banff.
I found this think for you, https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/giftcards/ and saw there are even graduation ones.

And don't forget Amazon. If she is anything like my children then she orders from there every week. That will be especially true when she goes off to college. You can order a gift card online to go directly to her email if you so chose, which I often do for others, or you could order it online to go to you and then mail it to her.

Any of those are good ideas. Or just send a Visa pre loaded card. Because who knows what companies will be left when the dust settles?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter