Buying a Tokyo Annual Passport as a tourist

gelatoni fan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone here bought an Annual Pass for Tokyo as a tourist before? I keep reading mixed things about whether it's allowed or not. I don't have a Japanese residential address and would register using my US passport as ID.

I bought annual passes several years ago using my US passport as ID, but I did have a Japanese address. I wanted to give you the heads up that they had problems with my American credit card and it took almost three hours before they got it figured it. It wasn't my card as I called the bank several times during the three hours, but TDR refused to acknowledge it was their system. Also, I made the purchase in September, but it didn't clear my American credit card until February the next year!! The only advantage to that was the exchange rate in February was much more favorable. Hope it works out for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter