Buying bibs when sold out on runDisney

quandrea

DIS Veteran
I know you can buy bibs from travel agents. Is there anywhere you can buy bibs for sold out races without needing to bundle them with hotel and tickets. Thinking about princess weekend.

I know you can buy bibs from travel agents. Is there anywhere you can buy bibs for sold out races without needing to bundle them with hotel and tickets. Thinking about princess weekend.

The only other option is probably going through a charity, but I believe those now include the need for a hotel as well.

The only other option is probably going through a charity, but I believe those now include the need for a hotel as well.
Thanks. I think there are a few charities on the runDisney list that don’t require a hotel. I’ll check it out.

Hey o my drop the bundle req is they get desperate. I saw an unbundled bib offer for wine and dine today.

Doesn’t seem likely to happen for princess, but of it does it might be later on

Charities have fairly heavy fundraising requirements.

Hey o my drop the bundle req is they get desperate. I saw an unbundled bib offer for wine and dine today.

Doesn’t seem likely to happen for princess, but of it does it might be later on

Charities have fairly heavy fundraising requirements.
Thank you. I guess I’ll just keep asking. My friend wants to join us but didn’t sign up in time. She doesn’t want the expense of park tickets and will be staying with me via dvc. Maybe we will get a last minute bit of luck.

Most of the charities have the hotel/park ticket rule now. There are still a few that don’t, but it seems like a lot to take on. I’ll have to ask her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter