Buying Points When Booking Online?

2binak

DIS Veteran
I may need to buy 1 point from DVC for an upcoming trip, depending on view availability. If I do need to buy that 1 point, can I buy it online while I'm booking or can I only buy the point by calling MS?

Last edited:
Do you have to buy then book, or can you book then buy?

Well, if you need the point to book, you can't book then buy. And if you need the point but do two reservations so to book the last night, you do reset the 7 month window for that night.

If you need the additional point to book, you handle both transactions simultaneously by calling MS.

Thank you all for your responses! The view I wanted was available so I didn't have to buy the extra point but this is good info to have for future reference.

If you are only short points for one of your nights, go ahead and book all the nights up to that night. Then call MS and add the one night with OTU points purchased through Member Services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter