Buying Single Day Tickets Vs Mult-Day Tickets

RRosenwald

Earning My Ears
I am so sorry if this comes up frequently. Just trying to price out the best way to get our tickets. We are planning to go to the parks Sept 5th and Sept 6th. We are only doing Disneyland and adding in Genie Plus. When I look at pricing out single day ticket individually for the 5th and 6th it comes to $636 for 2-adults. When I click the 2-day ticket pass with the same daily non-hopper and Genie Plus it comes to $740 for 2-adults. Why the difference? What am I paying the extra $104 if I know I am going on those two exact days?

I am so sorry if this comes up frequently. Just trying to price out the best way to get our tickets. We are planning to go to the parks Sept 5th and Sept 6th. We are only doing Disneyland and adding in Genie Plus. When I look at pricing out single day ticket individually for the 5th and 6th it comes to $636 for 2-adults. When I click the 2-day ticket pass with the same daily non-hopper and Genie Plus it comes to $740 for 2-adults. Why the difference? What am I paying the extra $104 if I know I am going on those two exact days?
Book separately. It’s good you checked. If you’re going on lower cost single days it works out better.

For your days, two single-day tickets are cheaper.

The 2-day passes can be used at any ticket “tier” level. So if you were going two of the more expensive days, that would be a better deal then.

As long as you’re not park hopping buy the single day tickets if they are cheaper.

Last edited:
I didn't even THINK to look at the single day tickets vs multi-day tickets for my trip. Assuming that multiday tickets would always be a better deal. I didn't think about how tiers would make a difference to the total cost. For my trip, the multi-day is cheaper, thank goodness because I would have been totally mad at myself otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter