Buying the "Front of the Line"

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by 2hapykdz, Jan 10, 2018.

1. anomamatt

anomamatt DIS Veteran

Unless it's someone famous enough to cause a disruption within the queue, all Disney VIP tours utilize the FP line. Getting access to rides (or characters) that don't offer FP comes down to a conversation between the VIP guide and the CM lead.

Universal VIP use the exits and are true front-of-line.

amberpi likes this.
  2. BoPeepDH

BoPeepDH Earning My Ears

I agree that there is already a FOTL "pass" called a VIP tour, but because of the costs involved, it is highly capacity controlled. If Disney were to implement a "more affordable" FOTL/VIP pass in the form of unlimited FP+, it would have to be capacity controlled both on the number sold and the frequency of use (such as you can't ride the same ride within 4 hours) in order to keep FP+ (and by extension standby) wait times sane for headline attractions.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. BoPeepDH

BoPeepDH Earning My Ears

I've seen this in the past too. When I asked about it, I was told it was a private VIP tour. They can take up to 10 people with them.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/private-vip-tours/

From what I've read, they can even do private character meet and greets with your favorite characters. It all depends on the plan you come up with ahead of time. However, you will be paying between $2,975 to $4,200 for the minimum of 7 hours.

5. WDW_Ding

WDW_Ding Ohana means family.

I've always heard it said that if you have enough money, WDW will make anything happen for you.

6. ParkHoppers

ParkHoppers Mouseketeer

If Disney goes the way of letting more people buy Fastpasses then it won’t be long before a average FP line is 45-1hr. Heck I have been in FP lines for 20 mins on my last trip.

7. WDW_Ding

WDW_Ding Ohana means family.

I've been in FP lines that were much longer than 20 minutes. :-(

8. Roxyfire

Roxyfire Is butter a carb?

That must've been what I witnessed, or maybe someone famous that I didn't actually know who they were.