Buying the "Front of the Line"

Wait all that money and they don't even skip the line? I could've sworn that I've seen plaids taking people in to the ride through the exits but that could've been something else instead.

Unless it's someone famous enough to cause a disruption within the queue, all Disney VIP tours utilize the FP line. Getting access to rides (or characters) that don't offer FP comes down to a conversation between the VIP guide and the CM lead.

Universal VIP use the exits and are true front-of-line.

You already can, it's called a VIP tour. They have these at Disney (and many other parks) and you can definitely get to the front of the line and it definitely costs a lot. But if someone wanted to do get on a lot of rides without a lot ot waiting, a VIP tour would probably be way more fun and "valuable" than buying 3 extra fastpasses per person, per day, just my opinion though.

People tend to equate Express Pass with a FOTL experience and it isn't. It's just a separate "faster" line, similar to fastpass. The difference is, one use it on demand either unlimited amounts of time or one time per ride. But the line for each still exists, the express pass puts you in a shorter line, with (theorhetically) fewer people.

I agree that there is already a FOTL "pass" called a VIP tour, but because of the costs involved, it is highly capacity controlled. If Disney were to implement a "more affordable" FOTL/VIP pass in the form of unlimited FP+, it would have to be capacity controlled both on the number sold and the frequency of use (such as you can't ride the same ride within 4 hours) in order to keep FP+ (and by extension standby) wait times sane for headline attractions.

I'm not sure what I saw the other day, but while in the FP+ line at FOP a group of 10 people came in through a back door and walked right onto the ride. Certainly looked like a VIP group because a cast member was leading the way.

I've seen this in the past too. When I asked about it, I was told it was a private VIP tour. They can take up to 10 people with them.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/private-vip-tours/

From what I've read, they can even do private character meet and greets with your favorite characters. It all depends on the plan you come up with ahead of time. However, you will be paying between $2,975 to $4,200 for the minimum of 7 hours.

I've seen this in the past too. When I asked about it, I was told it was a private VIP tour. They can take up to 10 people with them.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/private-vip-tours/

From what I've read, they can even do private character meet and greets with your favorite characters. It all depends on the plan you come up with ahead of time. However, you will be paying between $2,975 to $4,200 for the minimum of 7 hours.

I've always heard it said that if you have enough money, WDW will make anything happen for you.

If Disney goes the way of letting more people buy Fastpasses then it won’t be long before a average FP line is 45-1hr. Heck I have been in FP lines for 20 mins on my last trip.

If Disney goes the way of letting more people buy Fastpasses then it won’t be long before a average FP line is 45-1hr. Heck I have been in FP lines for 20 mins on my last trip.

I've been in FP lines that were much longer than 20 minutes. :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!