Buying Vodka Coolers in the US.

Datney

Earning My Ears
My wife and I like to buy coolers in Canada but we have never been able to find Vodka based Coolers in the US to bring home. Everything we find is a malted beverage. Even some of the popular drinks like Smirnoff Ice are made differently in the US then in Canada. I am wondering if anyone knows if you can buy vodka based coolers in the US? We are driving from Toronto, so we are hoping that some states along the way will have vodka based coolers instead.

Not that I have found. And I've looked. Everywhere from New York down to Alabama.

I wish they did have them. I can't drink a malt beverage, but I can drink a vodka based one.

Have you ever tried the jeremiah weed sweet tea vodka? Its our fav. You mix it with lemonade or ice tea. With the lemonade its like an Arnold Palmer

I think the vodka coolers are different in the US because of laws restricting the sales of hard liquor. Why they can't make it taste similar (or at least good) is beyond me. You're probably better off buying the components and doing a diy cooler :)

I think the vodka coolers are different in the US because of laws restricting the sales of hard liquor. Why they can't make it taste similar (or at least good) is beyond me. You're probably better off buying the components and doing a diy cooler :)
Lol, that’s what we have been doing. Originally when I heard we could bring home 24 coolers each I got excited.........then disappointed. :)

I bought several cases of smirnof ice coolers back from the States. Tried one and thought that it tasted "off" and then realized that they are the ones made from malt (gross). I think the only place to get the "real" ones is at the duty free liquor store near the border - at least I think they were there in Calais.

I'm another one. I hate the coolers in the US. They taste awful. As far as I know you won't find anything that is not a malt beverage. We just buy Bud light lime or else mix vodka and OJ or Sprite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts