• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BW Cash Rates

bwbuddy

Mouseketeer
Taking a party of eleven to BW next summer, using one- and two-bedroom villas. Has anyone priced the cash option lately to DVC members - we may do that for the Sat of our stay rather than using points.

I'm pretty sure that the rack rates are available on the DVC website or on the WDW site.

We're also planning a trip with extended family next year, and have quoted them rack rates if they all decide that they want to stay on Friday and or Saturday nights (we hgave enough points to do Sun - Thurs only, as we'll need 2 - 2 BRs). I've told my husband's family, that if they all agree that they want to add on a night or two, that will be approx. the max (since those are 2001 rates), and I will work on gettting discounts from tehre (either DVC, AP, or whatever I can find).

--Kathy

I was playing around on Travelocity yesterday and was shocked to find that they had a "promotional rate" at BWV for the days were are there, Dec 1 to 7. Studio $189, 1 Bedroom $254, rack rates would be $279 or $375. About 33% off! I assume these are similiar to AP rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter