BWPPI Room Request

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking we'll give BWPPI a try on next year's trip. We'll be reserving the mini suite. Are those located in one area, or are they spread throughout the motel? I'm thinking I'll ask for south side (to be closer to the crosswalk & breakfast) and 3rd floor (to avoid stompers above us). Is there any fault in that plan, or another location you like better? I realize I might not get my requests, but it doesn't hurt to ask;). Also, are the beds on the softer or firmer side? Thanks for any tips!

We have stayed there several times, always in a mini suite on the south side on the third floor. I like top floor for the very reason you state! We have sometimes been nearer the front, and sometimes nearer the back, but didn’t notice much difference in noise. I had heard the rooms closer to the front were noisier from delivery trucks, but we didn’t experience any problem with that. I can’t remember hating or loving the beds, I think they were pretty standard hotel beds.
Just wanted to add they always honored our request for top floor.

I think the mini-suites are spread out throughout the building. I've been on the north and south sides and on second and third floors. As Butterfly123 said, the only real drawback to the south side is that rooms towards the front are more likely to hear the garbage and delivery trucks, although we've heard them on the north side as well. Personally, I would request an upper floor and not really worry about the north/south side logistic.

If you plan to use the elevator, note that there are two of them. One on the north side (past the pool) and one on the south side (before the pool). If you end up with a room past the pool on the south side, you have to walk around the pool to either get to the elevator or get to your room from the elevator. If you use the stairs, then this isn't an issue.

I think the mini-suites are spread out throughout the building. I've been on the north and south sides and on second and third floors. As Butterfly123 said, the only real drawback to the south side is that rooms towards the front are more likely to hear the garbage and delivery trucks, although we've heard them on the north side as well. Personally, I would request an upper floor and not really worry about the north/south side logistic.

If you plan to use the elevator, note that there are two of them. One on the north side (past the pool) and one on the south side (before the pool). If you end up with a room past the pool on the south side, you have to walk around the pool to either get to the elevator or get to your room from the elevator. If you use the stairs, then this isn't an issue.
Thanks for the info about the elevator. The older my joints get, the more excited I get about seeing an elevator at the end of the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!