BWPPI to DLH (best meetup plans with family)

chimo2u

DIS Veteran
My hubby and I are celebrating my 50th birthday and originally where booked at GCH CLUB level, however our boys decided to join us for the trip and we decided to move to DLH Club level and save $2,000 to use for other things! My boys can’t afford on-site rates, so they’re staying at Best Western Park Place Inn. I want to stay onsite so we are sticking to DLH. Where’s a good meetup place for us to meet our boys in the morning? How far are the 2 hotels from each other? What will be the best plan for meeting up to start our days??

Probably just at the turnstiles? Take a look at Google maps, they are likely as close or closer to the gates than you are at DLH. You will just be coming from opposite directions. You could offer to pick up Starbucks for them on your way up downtown Disney- just mobile order as you leave your room and pick it up on your way.

I'd just meet up at the esplanade between the 2 parks. The compass on the ground in the middle of the esplanade is easy to see/find. Your kids will actually be closer to the main gates than you :)

Other easy places to find:
-Downtown Disney sign in the esplanade
-ATM next to Lockers on left side of DL gates
-Big Starbucks in Downtown Disney

I'd just meet up at the esplanade between the 2 parks. The compass on the ground in the middle of the esplanade is easy to see/find. Your kids will actually be closer to the main gates than you :)

Other easy places to find:
-Downtown Disney sign in the esplanade
-ATM next to Lockers on left side of DL gates
-Big Starbucks in Downtown Disney
Thanks! Maybe the big Starbucks in DTD might be good as they are 23/27.... they can grab a drink while meeting up with us 😊

There are two Starbucks locations in DTD so be sure you specify which one. The bigger one which is closer to the Esplanade is next to the World of Disney store. The smaller one which is called Starbucks West is between the Earl of Sandwich and the Lego store. It would probably be easier to meet at the one by the World of Disney store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter