BWV 1 br - Where does the fifth person sleep?

eegulz

Earning My Ears
I have booked a stay in a 1 bedroom villa at Boardwalk through DVC. My reservation has an odd disclosure that reads: "5th Guest can be accommodated, but please note that no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided." Does that mean that we will have to squeeze 3 people into the pullout sofa? I thought there would be a sleeper chair or one of those little murphy beds. Am I mistaken?
Any information would be appreciated.

The murphy bed was added to the BWV studios only. The BWV 1-bedroom will have a king bed in the master and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room.

You will have to bring a sleeping bag/blow up mattress. Those pullout sofas are too small for 2, much less 3!! Bedding will not be provided.. Sheets/towels/etc according to the website and BWV... We have 5 coming to BWV in September, so, we have a blow up mattress... Friend only staying
2 nights of the 7 we are there...

If you don't want to bring your own bedding and the kids are small-ish, they may fit on the King bed and parents take the pullout. This also allows the parents to stay up later and get up earlier and move about without waking the kiddos.

If one of those 5 are a smaller kid (under 5 or 6) then they do sell a toddler bed size blow up mattress which would be easier to pack in your luggage. I found one on amazon, but cant recall the name.

We have an inflatable mattress stored in our Owner's Locker, along with a sleeping bag for my youngest. He insists on sleeping in the closet, once he clears it out. Calls it his "bedroom", he runs an extension cord in there for his electronics (also in the OL)....

If one of those 5 are a smaller kid (under 5 or 6) then they do sell a toddler bed size blow up mattress which would be easier to pack in your luggage. I found one on amazon, but cant recall the name.

We use an Intex child air mattress. Bought it on amazon. We use it at OKW in a 1 bedroom and put it in the corner of the bedroom on the non-bathroom side of the bed.

You will have to bring a sleeping bag/blow up mattress. Those pullout sofas are too small for 2, much less 3!! Bedding will not be provided.. Sheets/towels/etc according to the website and BWV... We have 5 coming to BWV in September, so, we have a blow up mattress... Friend only staying
2 nights of the 7 we are there...
I think you are saying that towels, sheets, blankets, etc will not be provided. Correct. Because nothing is provided for the fifth person. They just allow you to have a fifth person sleep in the room.

I think you are saying that towels, sheets, blankets, etc will not be provided. Correct. Because nothing is provided for the fifth person. They just allow you to have a fifth person sleep in the room.

Correct, no bedding/sheets/towels/etc are provided. English was not my major.. Biology education was.....:goodvibes

there is always plenty of pillows. we just had 4 in a boardwalk 1 bedroom in june, going back with 5 in march. plan is to bring a blow up single mattress / sleeping bag combo. 2 17 years olds will share the pull out bed, 11 year old in the blow up.

very easy to grab an extra towel or 3 from a house keeping cart, or the pool if needed.

there is always plenty of pillows. we just had 4 in a boardwalk 1 bedroom in june, going back with 5 in march. plan is to bring a blow up single mattress / sleeping bag combo. 2 17 years olds will share the pull out bed, 11 year old in the blow up.

very easy to grab an extra towel or 3 from a house keeping cart, or the pool if needed.
Just order a towel pack for $6 from Housekeeping instead of stealing from their carts.

honestly....never knew this was an option.
It's on the member website under each resort. Click on the resort name under resort destinations, then the tab for amenities. Then look for Laundry and Housekeeping. It's all right there.

We have an inflatable mattress stored in our Owner's Locker, along with a sleeping bag for my youngest. He insists on sleeping in the closet, once he clears it out. Calls it his "bedroom", he runs an extension cord in there for his electronics (also in the OL)....
Thats creative ingenuity. Now it's a 2 bedroom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter