BWV 2br BWV pictures?

soontobewed07

DIS Veteran
This July/August we will be staying in a 2br boardwalk view :cool1: Just wondering if anyone had pictures of views from the room or pictures of the room itself
:surfweb:

Honestly, Disney's pictures are pretty good: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/boardwalk-villas/rates-rooms/

Check the Two-Bedroom Lock-off Villa link towards the bottom of the page - the blue bed is the master bedroom, the jetted tub the master bath. The room with the green sofa is the studio/second bedroom. If you want to take the time, check the photos of the 1 Bedroom Villa and you'll see that it's the same room, just with the connecting door closed to the next-door studio room.

I know that the title of the links are "standard view" but I am unaware of any reason the Boardwalk view rooms would be any different than the Standard view rooms.

Ah. :)

Might I suggest some of the other subforums here on DIS, then? There's a Disney Resorts one that has a thread specifically for BWI and BWV. Also, the Trip Reports subforum might have some threads with pictures.

(I tried looking for pictures when I first saw this thread and I started with the BWI/BWV thread -- the first page had links that I thought would point to pictures, but the ones I tried at least didn't seem to have what I thought you wanted. If you're looking for views from the rooms, though, scanning a few of the pages might net you some pictures. Good luck!)

Here's a picture from a boardwalk view. This was down at the end - 3001

ry%3D400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter