BWV Do they do adjoining rooms

jeffgreen

Earning My Ears
Hi hope someone can help me with this one, after some very creative working out (as we only own 152 pts) I can get a 2 bed and a studio for one week, we are having to push and pull points from other years! Do they have such a thing as studio's and 2 beds that are adjoining internally so we can make it into 1 larger family accomodation? :thanks:

A studio has the queen bed and double sleep sofa. A one bedroom has a king bed and the double sleep sofa. You join the two together and get a two bedroom unit...they are connected by a door between the one bedroom and the studio.
Other than that, nothing is connecting.

If you request "traveling together" or whatever the wording is, they will try to get the 2 bedroom and studio near each other. We have been very fortunate on that score at BWV, at VWL, not so fortunate.

BWV has no dedicated 2BRs - are are lock-offs comprised of a 1BR and Studio.

As noted, you can make a request that the 2BR and Studio be located near each other and the resort will try to accommodate that request. There is no way to have a 2BR and Studio at BWV that connect to each other.

Studios never connect to other studios at DVC resorts. And studios never connect to two bedroom villas at any DVC resort. Studios only connect to one bedroom villas to make a lockoff two bedroom villa. That's it.

Studios never connect to other studios at DVC resorts. And studios never connect to two bedroom villas at any DVC resort. Studios only connect to one bedroom villas to make a lockoff two bedroom villa. That's it.

VB has adjacent Inn Rooms that do connect and I believe also has one lock-off 2BR villa with a connecting Studio - offering one 3BR option since none of the Beach Houses are HCA. It is a strange configuration with a connecting door in the Master Bedroom in addition to the one in the usual entryway location.

VB has adjacent Inn Rooms that do connect and I believe also has one lock-off 2BR villa with a connecting Studio - offering one 3BR option since none of the Beach Houses are HCA. It is a strange configuration with a connecting door in the Master Bedroom in addition to the one in the usual entryway location.

HHI also has a similar configuration where a lock-off 2BR villa has a connecting Studio - offering one 3BR HCA option.

In the HHI situation The additional studio (3rd Bedroom) is off of the studio part of the 2BR lock-off making the two studios directly connected to each other.

It was indeed very strange when we stayed in this lock-off studio and had "connecting" doors on each side.

Unfortunately for the OP, BWV does not have any such configurations.

HHI also has a similar configuration where a lock-off 2BR villa has a connecting Studio - offering one 3BR HCA option.

In the HHI situation The additional studio (3rd Bedroom) is off of the studio part of the 2BR lock-off making the two studios directly connected to each other.

It was indeed very strange when we stayed in this lock-off studio and had "connecting" doors on each side.

Unfortunately for the OP, BWV does not have any such configurations.

Thanks, I had forgotten about that one. Are both Studios HCA?

HH has the same situation as VB where none of the GVs are HCA (and none of the dedicated 2BRs) so this is the option for a guest wanting a 3BR at these resorts.

Thanks, I had forgotten about that one. Are both Studios HCA?

HH has the same situation as VB where none of the GVs are HCA (and none of the dedicated 2BRs) so this is the option for a guest wanting a 3BR at these resorts.

I'm not sure about the other studio DOC but the one we were in was HCA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter