BWV - great room! 12/2003

DebbieB thanks for sharing the pictures. I wonder if you will be able to see the Skyliner from there. If so that would really add to the eye candy!

This thread is 16 years old. The rooms, as seen in the photos, don't even exist anymore.

But only the decor (and appliances) and smoking policy have changed. Rooms are still there, are still the same large size with the "wrap around balconies", and are still very frequently requested. :)

But only the decor (and appliances) and smoking policy have changed. Rooms are still there, are still the same large size with the "wrap around balconies", and are still very frequently requested. :)
Looks like a STD view room. And now even more requested. As a frequent BWV STD 1BR owner, I will likely add it to my reservations too. :)

Zombie thread for Halloween. 👻

I posted the link into a current thread to show the layout. I mentioned that the decor would have changed. I actually requested these room numbers on my next trip and ended up down by Jellyrolls. Luck of the draw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter