• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV Grocery Delivery Service Question...

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
Since we are going to be getting in rather late on our Feb trip, we are thinking about ordering some basic groceries through the BW delivery service. If you have used this before, can you let me know your thoughts on it? Was it too expensive? How was the quality of the groceries and service? Also, I noticed that the shopping list they have on the member site is dated April '04, have the prices changed much from what is on the list?

Thanks in advance

I'm sure others can give you actual experience, but from what I've read here, the grocery delivery of choice is wegoshop.com. I've heard nothing but rave reviews. They will shop wherever you want, including warehouse stores, and deliver for a very reasonable fee -- probably considerably less than ordering through Disney.

Mickey_Maniac said:
Since we are going to be getting in rather late on our Feb trip, we are thinking about ordering some basic groceries through the BW delivery service. If you have used this before, can you let me know your thoughts on it? Was it too expensive? How was the quality of the groceries and service? Also, I noticed that the shopping list they have on the member site is dated April '04, have the prices changed much from what is on the list?

Thanks in advance

Everything is from the general store at the resort at resort prices.

If you use this service you are essentially just paying $5.00 for delivery rather than walking down yourself.

Why cheat yourself of a trip to the BoardWalk?

It sounds like wegoshop is the way to go. I cant see paying the general store prices for milk, cream, etc. Not to mention the selection is not that great. Oh,heck, maybe we'll just stop at the store on the way in..,

Mickey_Maniac said:
It sounds like wegoshop is the way to go. I cant see paying the general store prices for milk, cream, etc. Not to mention the selection is not that great. Oh,heck, maybe we'll just stop at the store on the way in..,
I'll be using wegoshop for the first time next Jan. For quick, small items, the BW store works. Its less than a 5 minute walk, plus you can buy your first souvenir there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter