BWV over the door shoe holder and HS?

wdwlvr94

Earning My Ears
I just booked last minute studio at BWV. We’ve never stayed there before. Is there any place to put an over the door shoe holder to help us with some storage?

Best/fastest way to HS from there if we don’t want to walk early morning?

Any other advice on staying there for the first time?

I just booked last minute studio at BWV. We’ve never stayed there before. Is there any place to put an over the door shoe holder to help us with some storage?

Any other advice on staying there for the first time?
They don't have the Friendship boats at the moment, and there is no bus in its place. You can take the Skyliner, but sometimes it can take longer than walking if you have to wait when you transfer at Caribbean Beach. If you don't want to walk, Uber/Lyft may be faster.

You don’t want to do Skyliner if you want to make it to DHS before 10:00. There’s a big line at the CBR transfer station, I stayed there 2 weeks ago. Plus not sure when the Epcot-CBR line opens.

We are staying at BWV in mid November. We usually used the boats. Last year we walked over to the Skyliner to try it out. With the CBR issue, we’ll probably walk to DHS. Really not much longer than the walk to the Skyliner. May Skyliner back.

Go to the first floor and walk to the end of the last hallway. You'll exit 20 feet from the walking path to DHS. It's probably a 10 minute walk from there; the quickest and easiest way by far. The walk to the Skyliner is probably just as far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!