BWV Pts For Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

Mouseketeer
I have 75 - 100 pts available. Own at BWV so can book 11 months out there - 7 months at other resorts. Can rent more if someone needs a long reservation.

Send me dates and size accomodations if interested.

Edited ---- These points are $10/pt. I have looked up dates for other inquiries and the DVC resorts are mostly sold out Oct/Nov/Dec. Also please note that standard views are only 20% of the resort and book well in advance. For planning purposes please count on perferred view for the BWV (Of course I will attempt to book standard if available). Looking for folks who would like to rent in 2004.

Golf4Food@townisp.com

Thank You

Dave O.

Hi-
Any points left? What is your price per point?
Thanks!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

DaveO looking for nov. 7-8-9 check out 10? can we do that and what is the price of your points? if i figured it out right its 51pts?

e-mail me please thanks

Michele:confused: :earsgirl:

Michelle,

All the resorts are booked for the dates you are looking for.

Dave O.

I have as many as you would need .....

They are $10/pt but looking at your prev post there is no avail for the dates you are looking for - have you changes your dates?

Please email me at Golf4Food@townisp.com

I am looking for points/reservation in either a 2br or 1 br (or maybe both) from 2/4-8/04. Is this available? And for how many points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter