BWV purchase questions

Krocc

Earning My Ears
When I first starting looking at purchasing DVC I got on the direct waitlist for BWV. Did some more research and decided to pursue resale. I am in the process now of buying resale with a agreed upon offer and also just got a email that my direct points are available after over a month of being on that list. Do you think I should try and get 75 points direct (I don't know if minimum is 75 or 100 points) now if I can get the same UY as my resale purchase for the direct benefits? Then hope I pass ROFR on my resale contract? Or should I just wait for my resale to see if I pass ROFR and then purchase direct?

I second that - wait for ROFR before buying direct. Just curious though: Which use year are the direct points for?

I second that - wait for ROFR before buying direct. Just curious though: Which use year are the direct points for?

I don’t know right now, I have not called and asked about use year yet and didn’t request a specific use year when I first joined the waitlist. I just received a email saying my direct points where available for the next 5 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!