BWV - Room 4123 - Oddly Shaped?

SuzGM84

Mouseketeer
This might be a CRAZY question BUT... I'm looking at the room views on Touring Plans. All these pink rooms are Standard Views 1BR at BW. The room I circled in red is Room 4123. Per Touring Plans it's a 1BR, but it looks an awfully lot like the size of the studio right next door to it (Room 4125). Is Touring Plans wrong? Is Room 4123 oddly shaped? Help me alleviate the crazy here!

4123 (and 323 & 223) overlook the entrance that has a walkway to the driveway, and is across from the bus stop.

Those rooms have a huge "wrap-around balcony and are actually larger than other BWV one-bedrooms. They are frequently requested because of those attributes.

The map really doesn't portray them very well.

4123 (and 323 & 223) overlook the entrance that has a walkway to the driveway, and is across from the bus stop.

Those rooms have a huge "wrap-around balcony and are actually larger than other BWV one-bedrooms. They are frequently requested because of those attributes.

The map really doesn't portray them very well.

Thanks @CarolMN - guess that means my request for those rooms will be tough to come by!

i wonder how much it has changed with the remodel. It doesn't look like any of the 1BR we have had in the last few years. Does look like more space inside.

I’ve requested one of those rooms for the last 10+ years and have never gotten it. I keep trying. We stay at Bwv 4 or more trips a YEAR. But not always 1 bedroom, but it’s always my request for my standard 1 bedroom. Good luck, because you need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!