BWV room location - close to transportation?

Diamond_Girls

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I'm trying to figure out room location for studio w/ garden view. I'm thinking that close to the lobby means close to transportation but looking at touringplans.com, the walking time is higher than it is for rooms located at the southern far end of the long hallway (closer to Hollywood Studios). I'd love to stay at a room near there but can't take a chance of walking down 5 flights of stairs (achillies problem).

Am I better off requesting a room closer to the lobby? Which is close to the elevator in case we are on the 5th floor?

Thank you!

there is one set of elevators which you could request to be near or second floor if it's stairs that at the problem

You might request Village Green. Those are mostly studios with Garden/Water view. The bus stop is closer to the Inn than the Villas.

Hi everyone! I'm trying to figure out room location for studio w/ garden view. I'm thinking that close to the lobby means close to transportation but looking at touringplans.com, the walking time is higher than it is for rooms located at the southern far end of the long hallway (closer to Hollywood Studios). I'd love to stay at a room near there but can't take a chance of walking down 5 flights of stairs (achillies problem).

Am I better off requesting a room closer to the lobby? Which is close to the elevator in case we are on the 5th floor?

Thank you!
If you cannot do stairs, your best option is to request near the elevators. Then the floor won't matter and you will have more options than if you requested close to lobby or the Village Green area. If you were able to do stairs easily, I'd suggest across from the bus top or near the tennis courts if you wanted to be closer to DHS walkway.

Bus stop is on the inn side, so you have a walk regardless of where you are but walk from front entrance is fairly easy. If you request (and get) room near elevator, or room with Village Green View, or room with Luna Park View, you will be able to use elevator to get to front entrance and won't have any huge walk to really complain about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!