BWV room request?

eeyoreali

Mouseketeer
Hi!

We'll be staying in a 2 bedroom standard view Dec 2019. This will be our 1st stay at BWV (we've stayed at OKW & BLT). There'll be my parents, my daughter (10), my son (6), my husband, and myself.

I'm thinking of a room request of 1st floor & 1/2 way down the hall towards the tennis courts because we will most likely have a stroller for our son. I know that'll get us closer to the walkway for HS and the bus area. I think that other option would be higher floor near the elevator.

Walking the hallway distance isn't a problem for us. When we stayed at BLT, we were on floor 10 and the last room all the way at the end of the hall.

What would you do??

If you can do stairs, ask for something across from the bus stop. Otherwise, just ask for near the lobby / elevators. The standard rooms near the elevator can be a bit noisy as they overlook the BAGS desk, luggage trucks & idling buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter