BWV - Sept. 23-25? Have a favor to ask...

Lora

DIS Veteran
Our 2-week visit it BWV is broken up by a weekend visit to relatives over the weekend (23-25). I'm wondering if anyone who's going to be there might do me a favor. I'm sure I'll have some refrigerated items that I'm not going to want to travel with or dispose of. Is anyone willing to hold onto these items in your BWV frig for a couple nights. Weird request, I know - but, I hate to waste stuff. It would most likely be stuff like jelly, ketchup, butter...not sure what else. I'll give you a veto on whatever you don't want to hold.

You will probably find that the resort will be willing/able to store your refrigerated items. Each DVC resort Bell staff does have a fridge to store such things. Unless they are swamped with needs of guests checking in or moving, they may be able to keep your items for a couple of days.

It can't hurt to ask.

dianeschlicht said:
Could you take your items along to your relative's?

We're renting a car to travel for the weekend. I won't have a cooler (except maybe a small one for water). We'll be lucky if we can fit the luggage in the rental car actually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter