BWV Standard Studio at 11 Months Impossible?

The GVs appear to have decent availability. The SV studio will be difficult, even with walking (which it looks like people are already doing).
Personally, if I wanted a certain reservation that badly, I would take the few minutes to modify daily. Only those already walking will be able to access beyond the 11m plus 7 nights so it may not be necessary, but everyone's risk level is different.

Thanks for the quick reply. I will start tomorrow morning first thing! I don't like to leave things to chance...

Does anyone know who many BW view 2BR units there are at BW?

Thanks everyone for all your help!

Thanks for the quick reply. I will start tomorrow morning first thing! I don't like to leave things to chance...

I believe there are 21 (all lockoffs).

There are 21 BW view 2BRs. All of them are lockoffs.

Wow, I'm really concerned now after reading this and checking to see if the rooms I want will be available. I'm planning a family trip for next Jan 2020 at BWV. I want a grand villa for the first week and I was planning on getting a standard view studio for the following week but at this time both room types are completely booked for 1/12 to 1/19/20... I want 1/19-1/25/20 for the GV and 1/25-2/1/20 for the SV studio. I really didn't think it was going to be an issue. Please give me hope!

If I have to walk my reservation how often do you go in and modify your reservation? Every day? Every other day? Just curious as I have never had to walk before...

I was looking at some other availability and agree with the previous poster that the BWV GV's are showing available don't seem to have an issue. Jan 9th-12th is marathon weekend and you'll likely see the standard view studios open up again starting the 12th or else 13th.

Hi, thanks for the information. I checked again this morning and you are correct the GVs are still available. I will check again tomorrow to see if the studios open up. This all may be a mute point, we may have a change in plans as my daughter-in-law broke her ankle yesterday and needs surgery today, she has to have pins put in her ankle....I'm not sure how all the walking will be for her.

No luck on our end so far. We may have to rethink our whole plan about WDW in January 2020. We've never had an issue, but I think the dark side is rearing it's ugly head ;)

No luck on our end so far. We may have to rethink our whole plan about WDW in January 2020. We've never had an issue, but I think the dark side is rearing it's ugly head ;)

Didn't you plan on going Jan 14th or so? So it isn't the 11 month window yet?

We're a bit flexible on dates, so we're trying to get in a date starting 11 months out from now.

It might still be competing with people staying longer from the Marathon weekend. Standard view studios were available for booking for several days following the New Years frenzy for them. Anyway - I wouldn't be to down and thinking the trip is not going to happen yet.

It might still be competing with people staying longer from the Marathon weekend. Standard view studios were available for booking for several days following the New Years frenzy for them. Anyway - I wouldn't be to down and thinking the trip is not going to happen yet.

Thanks for that. It's been a really rough week over here (we just had our two year old pup die) so we really need that Disney Magic right about now. Fingers crossed it's just marathoners holding out a few days longer.

Thanks for that. It's been a really rough week over here (we just had our two year old pup die) so we really need that Disney Magic right about now. Fingers crossed it's just marathoners holding out a few days longer.

So sorry about you pup! That's way to young. :hug: We have an almost 16 yo that is showing signs that we may be losing him soon. I can't imagine him not being around. :sad1:

So sorry about you pup! That's way to young. :hug: We have an almost 16 yo that is showing signs that we may be losing him soon. I can't imagine him not being around. :sad1:

HUGE shock. She had some kind of neurological abnormalities that suddenly showed up and took her within a night. Awful. Just trying to focus on happy things to come - like a hopeful Disney trip on the horizon. We're hitting up Sedona and the Grand Canyon in 1.5 months.

HUGE shock. She had some kind of neurological abnormalities that suddenly showed up and took her within a night. Awful. Just trying to focus on happy things to come - like a hopeful Disney trip on the horizon. We're hitting up Sedona and the Grand Canyon in 1.5 months.

That's so tough. :(

Hopefully you'll get to start planning that Disney trip and I know you'll enjoy Sedona and the Grand Canyon!

I got a 2 bed standard at Boardwalk at 7 months last August which included a studio as they are all lockoff. That came via a waitlist though, I always expect to book pool and garden view at 7 months even in 1 beds.

What you did last year doesn't matter....Let's face it SWGE changes everything when you are trying to book BWV's.....we have owned since 2000...I am a planner so I usually would book 11 mths out and a SV...loved those low pts.... months ago I wasnt sure about Dec..so I ended up with a P/GV in a studio..for 5 nites....miracles happen and for SV..you will most likely need one..

Thank you for your thoughts. I'm chatting with a private owner right now who seems great, so fingers crossed we can make it work and i'll drop my Davids request :)
Hopefully, you contacted that private owner and weren't contacted by them offering you points. That's a great way that scammers get you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!