BWV studio suggestions

kimbe21

Mouseketeer
We are staying in a deluxe studio garden/pool view at the Boardwalk Villas in May. Any suggestions on special requests or rooms to stay away from? Are there studios near the pool or main lobby?

We will be there for SWW so arriving early to Hollywood Studios 2 days and 1 day at Epcot.

I have heard horror stories of long, never ending hallways at the Boardwalk. Want to stay away from that, if possible.

We are staying in a deluxe studio garden/pool view at the Boardwalk Villas in May. Any suggestions on special requests or rooms to stay away from? Are there studios near the pool or main lobby?

We will be there for SWW so arriving early to Hollywood Studios 2 days and 1 day at Epcot.

I have heard horror stories of long, never ending hallways at the Boardwalk. Want to stay away from that, if possible.

Request "Village Green" room. These have a partial BW view and are very close to the elevators, which will get you to the pool, BW, lobby, etc.

I requested Village Green for my stay last month but got a room across the hall facing the main pool on the 5th floor. I asked if any Village Green were available and they said no. I was disappointed but when I got to the room, the view was nice. It was convenient to be 4 rooms from the elevators!

Village green rooms are nice, but will give you the longest walk to Hollywood Studios. Depending on when you are going you may have to walk there in the morning. If you are going to get any fp's for autographs, then you will be going over before the boats are running. Now village green will give you the closest walk to Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter