BWV Studios question

WAHkoMom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had good luck getting two studios at BWV located close to each other?

We are a party of four (me, DH, DD19 & DS17) and we made the reservation for May 2018 as our second trip within 365 days of our APs. The reservation has our request for the 2 studios to be nearby each other, but I can't find a layout for the floors, showing how the rooms are laid out down the hallway (i.e., studio, 1br, 1br, studio, studio, etc.)

TIA!

Has anyone had good luck getting two studios at BWV located close to each other?

We are a party of four (me, DH, DD19 & DS17) and we made the reservation for May 2018 as our second trip within 365 days of our APs. The reservation has our request for the 2 studios to be nearby each other, but I can't find a layout for the floors, showing how the rooms are laid out down the hallway (i.e., studio, 1br, 1br, studio, studio, etc.)

TIA!
touringplans .com has a hotel room views tool that shows where the studios are located on each floor.
https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps

We did this with some friends. We had a BoardWalk view, and they had a pool / garden view, so we were on the same wing but on opposite sides of the hall. It turned out fine.

TIA!

I wouldn't use room numbers, just add "traveling with reservation #" to both reservations. Success will depend on which two rooms are checking out the same day that your two rooms are checking in.

:earsboy: Bill

Bwv use to be terrible about putting you near your traveling party but have to say, they are getting better. Our last 2 times we have been only a few doors away. We will see again in a couple of weeks.

Not 2 studios close but a 1BR and studio (had not booked as a 2BR). As suggested use the "traveling with" notation and don't try to pick room numbers.

BWV has always been the best at accommodating requests in our many, many experiences there. Just be sure to note the other reservation that you're traveling with as others have stated. Good luck!

I wouldn't use room numbers, just add "traveling with reservation #" to both reservations. Success will depend on which two rooms are checking out the same day that your two rooms are checking in.

Thanks, Bill. I will continue to hope for pixie dust pixiedust:

Bwv use to be terrible about putting you near your traveling party but have to say, they are getting better. Our last 2 times we have been only a few doors away. We will see again in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, and I hope you have good luck, too! ::yes::

I searched for hours trying to find posts about requesting rooms near each other, but I'm glad I switched gears and put it out to the DISboard experts!

:disrocks:

In April 2016, I was able to get 3 studios, 2 standard and 1garden view fairly close to each other for 4 nights . They were all on same floor, same hallway, and very easy to navigate the 3. BWV seems to be the only resort I have this luck with. I also had MS mark these rooms as "traveling with."

I remember having a Boardwalk view studio once and there was another studio right next to me. The balconys were mere inches apart, and every evening, I used to sit out on the balcony and chat with my next door neighbor. I don't remember the room #, sorry, just that it was on the fourth floor, roughly half way down, think it was near the basketball game.

I remember having a Boardwalk view studio once and there was another studio right next to me. The balconys were mere inches apart, and every evening, I used to sit out on the balcony and chat with my next door neighbor. I don't remember the room #, sorry, just that it was on the fourth floor, roughly half way down, think it was near the basketball game.

All of the Boardwalk view studios are next to another studio.

It looks like our best chance of being near each other is to change our reservation to 2 boardwalk view studios, based on the floor plans. Of course, that's more points, but it looks like most of the standard view studios are on the BWV wing that goes from the lobby towards the parking lots.

It looks like our best chance of being near each other is to change our reservation to 2 boardwalk view studios, based on the floor plans. Of course, that's more points, but it looks like most of the standard view studios are on the BWV wing that goes from the lobby towards the parking lots.

Correct the standards have the view of the front driveway and parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts