BWV views

GCM13

Mouseketeer
Today we took the last room available for this weekend. This will be our first DVC stay. We got a 1 bdr preferred view. I was asked if we want a pool view, boardwalk view, or Epcot view. Can anyone tell me what the Epcot view is like? Will it be a parking lot view too? I chose Epcot view thinking it would be nice to see Illuminations, but is there a better choice? Thanks for your help.

Not sure what they mean as the only preferred views that can see Epcot are also boardwalk views; perhaps they are referring to the portion of the boardwalk views that would have a clear view of Illuminations fireworks, in which case those are among the best. Generally the choice you usually have is boardwalk, Luna Park (main pool), quiet pool, or lagoon. All those preferred views other than boardwalk view face in the direction of Swan/Dolphin and MGM). You might want to call and verify what they mean by Epcot view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter