Bwv

Beachangel

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Is it difficult to book a 2 BR in August using the 11month window? Thanks!

The 11 month priority works well most of the year...you should be fine for an August reservation.

The only exceptions might be GV's (at some times of the year) and standard view rooms at BWV. Studios and 1BR's at HH may also become more scarce during the summer months.

You should be fine requesting a 2BR at BWV. Enjoy!

Beachangel:

You'll have no problem at all booking your 2-br at the 11 month window. I called 11 months out for the busiest time of the year (X-mas, New Year) and everything was available..even GVs. I secured a standard studio. It is my belief that not many of the DVC members call so much in advance. probably the DIS members are the ones that do call 11 months out, but out of the whole cake, we are only a small piece.

Make your reservations. You will absolutely love BWV. Guaranteed.

I'm sure you'll have no problem. We booked a 2 bedroom at OKW and a studio at BWV for July at the 7 month window , no problem at all. Then last week we found out the family we intended to share our 2 bedroom with can't go. We called MS and easily switched to a 1 bdr at OKW and a 1 bdr at VWL, again no problem and this is only 2 months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter