By George I think we've started something!

Valentine

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Okay... so has anyone else noticed the sudden appearance of Rainbow icons.. and "partner" references spread throughout the other forums recently??? Could it have anything to do with the appearance of our new board??? I must admit that I was intimidated when I first joined the Disboards oh so many years ago.. (hence my low post count - considering how long I have been here!) I would NEVER mention my sexual orientation... I was afraid of the reaction it would get. When I first put my Icon on my signature, I was surprised by the lack of negative reaction... but I was still gunshy about any "gay" talk..... Then I found Rick's trip report from a few years ago and was hopeful..and then a few posts here and there... and then Vicki's famous thread....and now we have our own board...wow.. things have certainly started looking up!! :) A perfect NYE in Disney... a wonderful trip.. inspiration to train for the 1/2 marathon next January.... Ms. Saigon in the works... AND the Disney Gay & Lesbian board when I returned home.. can life get any better???? NOW.. if I could only find a girlfriend!! LOL!!!

Kathy

Hey Valentine: "We gotta get you a woman!"

LOL!! You are telling me Viki!! Trust me.. it is not for lack of trying! :)

Kathy

Valentine: Too bad you are in New York....I love to fix people up!! I do know some gals in NY, but they aren't single at the moment.....

WOW!!!
I'm gone fora couple weeks, and Voila! We have "Our" own board!!

Wow, this is cool!!!

Yo Kathy, as a fellow New Yorker, I think it's high time you and I meet. We can go to a womens' club or something so I can find you a nice girlfriend!!! What say you chica? Be glad to be your wingman! :teeth:

RickinNYC said:
Yo Kathy, as a fellow New Yorker, I think it's high time you and I meet. We can go to a womens' club or something so I can find you a nice girlfriend!!! What say you chica? Be glad to be your wingman! :teeth:

Absolutely Rick! LOL!! But.. speaking of gatherings.. we did tell of a New York Dinner/Theatre evening a few months ago on the original thread... In addition to our little one on one... we should probably get that idea a brewing again! :)

Kathy

Valentine said:
Absolutely Rick! LOL!! But.. speaking of gatherings.. we did tell of a New York Dinner/Theatre evening a few months ago on the original thread... In addition to our little one on one... we should probably get that idea a brewing again! :)

Kathy

Gwen and I are IN! Let's just choose a date and then decide what we all want to do!

Looking forward to it.

Wish I still lived in NYC, I'd be there in a heartbeat for a "Family" DIS meet.

Sounds like it will be a great time. Be sure to post a report about the event when it happens.

Linda

Kathy - I agree ... people do seem to be opening up a bit now that we have our own thread ... make that our own board. I was pretty quiet too and only posted rarely on the DVC boards. By the way, I'm glad to hear that you're going to do the 1/2 marathon next year! I was going to ask but you beat me to it.

Rick - are you offering up your matchmaking services state-wide? Or is the offer only good in NYC? ;)

I would love to do a meet in NYC but it all depends on my travel schedule for work. Actually, I used to go down there a couple times a year for work but it's been a few years since my last visit. I just realized that the last show I saw in NYC was Victor/Victoria with Julie Andrews - classic! I really lucked out because Raquel Welch had taken over the role but didn't do too well (can't imagine her trying to play a guy) so when they announced that Julie Andrews would be playing the part that night the audience went crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter