By pure luck

vwlfan

DIS Veteran
We will be on our last few day of our stay, December 5th, at DW when Rise of the Resistance will open.

Should I even bother to try? An avid but not a rabid Star Wars guy with a wife who is not at all.

Not exactly related and granted there was less fanfare/excitement/etc, but we just happened to be in WDW the day TSL opened - you bet we made the effort to get there!

Worth a shot but I would guess that the lines will be very long, with people getting to the park well before opening.

You can always split up and go to RoTR while wife hangs out in Epcot or MK, and then meet up for a nice dinner outside the parks at Disney Springs or one of the resorts.

After seeing how SWGE in DL and WDW opened without much crazyness I’m betting it’s not going to be as bad as people think.

I would definitely try. It’s those type of things I regret not doing when I get home. I know tiredness kicks in etc but the week after at home you forget how much your feet were hurting, how much sleep you needed to catch up on and think about the stuff you didn’t get to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts