C&E Disney Fantasy, take 2! 9/10/16 Eastern Caribbean

*PHOTOS COMING SOON*

And now... after 10 months of waiting...
I'm so sorry for my lack of posting! :( We're about a month away from our upcoming Fantasy cruise, and I am motivated to complete this 2016 trip report! Funny how the mind works... nothing like a little procrastination!

~ D A Y 2 ~

We had our first Palo Brunch reserved for this morning for 10am (our favorite adult dining option thus far!)
We met Alba, our assigned Palo waitress for the week.
Since we secured that second brunch reservation, we knew we would return in a few days so we didn't over do it on the food... well I guess we did. We certainly did not leave hungry! Taking advice from Lou Mongello, we planned on ordering "breakfast", perusing the antipasti buffet... then linger a bit (aka digest) to then enjoy our "lunch" orders.

For breakfast, I opted for the buttermilk pancakes. These were not your typical pancakes. They were SO. GOOD. They were a fluffy yet dense (somehow possible) shortbread, accompanied by a candied tangerine syrup. I didn't eat all of it to save room for more brunch goodness ;)
For "lunch", I ordered the famous Chicken Parmesan & risotto. It was good, I can understand why it's so popular - but not my favorite.

Ernest had blueberry pancakes (which is the only entree photo we managed to capture, idk why), followed by the 3-cheese omelette - he loved both!

After we rolled out of Palo, we changed to enjoy the top decks and adult pool areas. After a bit, I noticed Disney Music Trivia was coming up at La Piazza. We cleaned up and headed that way. We're always down to brush up our immense (often useless) Disney knowledge... A pianist played a few notes of a Disney song verse, while the host asked what movie it was from. Some were actually quite difficult! We managed to answer each one right, along with a family of 4 who also answered each one correctly! 2 adults vs. 4 adults. Our host followed up with the ultimate tie-breaker question for *tunes* trivia - "how old am I?" :duck:They won by 2 years. Kind of an annoying tie breaker... not a huge deal since it was only plastic Mickey medals this time around ;)
(Side note... every cruise vlog I watch, the winning team wins key chains/hats/tote bags... and the only option this sailing were plastic mickey medals?! Silly complaint I know. I digress... :rolleyes:)

From there, we stopped by Cove Cafe - this has become a once-twice a day habit. Definitely pick up the frequent coffee-drinker card. We filled up and redeemed 2 this sailing! My favorite order is a 2-pump coconut blended iced coffee, or an iced cappuccino!

After recharging with some caffeine, we headed back to our stateroom and watched the newer Parent Trap whilst getting ready for the evening's activities - formal night & Aladdin! princess:

--- More to come along with photos! ---

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter