CAA $100 resort activities credit -- what can it be used for?

Zombie

Mouseketeer
I'm looking at booking a Universal package through CAA and it looks like their current offering of member "discounts" includes a $50 resort activities credit. It doesn't sound overly useful -- can't use it until you check in the resort and have to book the activities at their activity desk. It does make clear that you can't use it for Blue Man Group. The only activity it mentions you can use it for is the Hollywood Drive-In mini golf and then says that you can use it to book other attractions at Universal and in Orlando area.

I'm wondering if anyone has received and used this credit and has an idea of what it can be used for?

Can it be used for a restaurant on CityWalk? Can it be used to book a cabana or a private seating chair at Volcano Bay?

What attractions in Orlando can you use it for? We'd mostly be interested if you could use it for one of the other local mini-putts. I'm not sure what else in Orlando we'd be interested in or would get to this trip. But if anyone had success in booking anything off-site or has an idea of what some of the options are, it'd be much appreciated.

Last edited:
For anyone that was curious too, the answer I got from Guest Services was:

“The $50.00 activity credit can be used to purchase anything offered by our Universal Vacation Planning Desks located in the lobby of your on-site hotel. I would strongly suggest discussing options with the Universal Vacation Planning coordinator to find the most enjoyable activity for your party.”

So the short answer is call the hotel or ask the desk when you get there. But it sounds a bit more promising.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter