CAA prices anyone bought passes there?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
My bil has been looking at this and thinks it is better price than the second pass at half price.

Anyone done this?

We got back from WDW on Sept. 1. When I was researching the best way to buy my park passes I discovered a few things. If you buy your passes through CAA the cost is calculated at the rate of exchange for the day of purchase. I never found that their cost was lower than the Disney Store. The Disney Store sells tickets based on a standard rate that is determined when the ticket prices are set. It does not fluctuate as the CAA price does. The Disney Store buys batches of tickets and seldom run out. If they do it takes 2 weeks for a shipment to arrive. I used my DisneyClub card to get a discount at the Disney Store and found that it was the best price.

My bil just e-mailed he was looking at US dollars. I thought so. But you hate to bust his bubble just in case he is right.

If you buy WDW theme park tickets in Canada, you do not pay GST,PST, or Florida state tax. You save on taxes by buying these tickets in Canada, compared to the gate. I do not know if you save on these taxes, if you buy from a Disney store in USA outside of Florida.

Just some info. (Please check my math)
CAA has on their website-
5 day hopper plus passes for $254US Adult
(all taxes included) if you use 1.6 (high) as exchg
doesn't that come out to 406.40?
Kids are $203 US ($324.80CDN)

Florida Travel Show in Cambridge this past weekend
had $415 CDN and 329 CDN (also say taxes included).

CAA 7 day hopper plus (Includes character breaky)
$311US (497.60) and $252US (403.20)
Florida Travel is 489CDN and 389CDN (incl breaky).

Looks like, depending on type of ticket you are looking
for one is slightly better $ than other.

Advanced Tickets on Disney site are US 5 day
261.84 and 208.83
7day - 325.44 and 261.84

Does anyone have an update/
more info?

CAA was using 1.59 exchange today.

Maple Leaf Tickets in Kissimee is a Canadian owned ticket outlet that beats most prices.
Check out this link (all prices include tax and you have the benefit of hanging onto your money until you actually get there and then its only a short drive to pick them up).
http://www.kingdomkonsultant.com/ticket.htm

we got ours there two weeks ago.
I see that CAA is a little cheaper,but if your not a CAA member I gues your SOOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter