• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cab, Bus, Mears From MCO to Dolphin??

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
Our daughter will join us mid-week on our next trip and I don't want to lose park time picking her up if her flight arrives during park hours, so Daddy will spring for the shuttle to Dolphin. I don't want her to lose time, either, so any idea how much a cab from MCO to Dolphin is?? Also, what about the other options, their cost and the amount of time lost waiting to shove off?

Thanks,
Bill From PA

I think your best bet is mears shuttle service. Easy to find at the airport. Rates at their website. I don't know what a cab costs, but I bet it's at least $50.

Herc

I'm from a small town here in Mn. If it were my dd, I would want her to take Mears transportation because I'd want her to be on the shuttle with vacation families rather than alone in a cab. I think Mears is about $25 rtrip. Check out the rates on their website.

Herc

when i took a cab to the swan during christmas it was only about $35. well worth it to avoid the hassle. Mears stops at a lot of other hotels before getting to the dolphin.

a side note, on our way to the swan we saw a mears bus pulled to the side of the road broken down!

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter