Cabana #1

insureman

DIS Veteran
I don't see cabana #1 as available to book for our February cruise. Is that one of the cabanas that was damaged in the hurricane?

#1 is the HA cabana and i believe it is held out from online booking. You need to call.

Enjoy your cruise!

I don't see cabana #1 as available to book for our February cruise. Is that one of the cabanas that was damaged in the hurricane?
It is the HA cabana. It has a bit of a boardwalk out unto the sand and it is the first cabins for food and rest rooms. It does not have any other HA features. I stayed there in Nov as I’m recovering from surgery.
As of Nov, cabana 17 and 18 were not available but close to being done.

any update on 16 & 17? I've noticed they aren't showing up in the booking tool.
Someone mentioned they were opened on a recent cruise. 16 has been known to be the cabana held by Concierge for onboard bookings. Since 17 is opened and not listed - it also isn’t appearing on our two upcoming cruise - maybe the switched 17 to onboard bookings also ?

Someone mentioned they were opened on a recent cruise. 16 has been known to be the cabana held by Concierge for onboard bookings. Since 17 is opened and not listed - it also isn’t appearing on our two upcoming cruise - maybe the switched 17 to onboard bookings also ?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!