Cabana Bay to SeaWorld via Free Shuttle

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
Can people chime in on their experiences with taking the Cabana Bay bus to City Walk to then taking the free shuttle to SeaWorld?

I know we would have to sign up for the free shuttle with the concierge desk prior to the day we wanted to go.

What were the departing times like throughout the day, going there and coming back?

I think there are three buses in the morning and three in the afternoon, so 9AM, 10Am and 11Am and 4:30, 5:30, 6:30 going back
This is on a day when the park hours were 10Am to 6PM

It worked quite well - other than having to get over to the Universal bus loop - that was kind of a pain, but according to the front desk a cab is 20 each way - so I can live with that

I think there are three buses in the morning and three in the afternoon, so 9AM, 10Am and 11Am and 4:30, 5:30, 6:30 going back
This is on a day when the park hours were 10Am to 6PM

It worked quite well - other than having to get over to the Universal bus loop - that was kind of a pain, but according to the front desk a cab is 20 each way - so I can live with that
thanks so much. we are thinking of going to Sea World during our Dec. visit

Uber estimate shows $12 -$16 dollars to SeaWorld. May be something to consider if time is an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!