Cabana Massage... R there different massages?

kstelzner

Mouseketeer
Hi all..... Ok, so I've read a couple of past posts regarding the Cabana Massage and am more confused than when I started.

Is there a half body massage? What does that mean? What's the price? I've heard that was $80.

Then what would the full body massage be? How much?

How many different time slots do they have per cruise for the Cabana Massage?

What's considered a good tip?

Thanks in advance!!

My husband and I had the Cabana Massages (couples). I forget what it was called, but we got a facial and a backside massage. It was nice, but to me didn't seem worth the extra to have it done on the beach. It was more expensive than having the same thing done onboard. I'd have to look at our receipts to see the price.

Wow....I tried to word this cleanly and in a non-assuming way, but I can't....keep your minds out of the gutter, esp BD.

Good morning, CRSNDSNY.

I forget what it was called, but we got a facial and a backside massage.

Probably a Facial And Back Massage... lol.

Wow....I tried to word this cleanly and in a non-assuming way, but I can't....keep your minds out of the gutter, esp BD.

Aye Aye Captain (My son is watching SpongeBob SquarePants).

I had the spa taster, which is where they massage your back, shoulders then give you a mini facial. My DH had a massage that was supposed to be his legs, shoulders and back...but since I neglect him so much at home by not doing this, he "traded in" the leg portion for a scalp massage! The spa employees seemed pretty flexible with what they would do, just ask! I think you can order any massage they do in the spa for the cabana.

Regardless, the price was a bit of a shocker in the end....it was around $300 for the two of us, including around 20% tip. :rolleyes: It was an quite an enjoyable experience, however!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter