Cabanas #16 & #17

MIAMouseketeer

DIS Veteran
I noticed that these are not showing up in the online booking tool. Were these damaged during the hurricane? Or are these held back for onboard booking?

I noticed that these are not showing up in the online booking tool. Were these damaged during the hurricane? Or are these held back for onboard booking?
I believe that is the case. There were a few others that were damaged and have magically appeared as available (or sold out for the vast majority of us), where once they were not even listed.

17 is still offline. 16 is the one held back for onboard booking by Concierge. No news if it’s back up or still damaged.

all Cabanas were open Dec 26th & 27th the Fantasy double dip, the 26th was the first day for 19, 20 & 21

How was the beach? Some of the pics from a couple of months ago still showed rough sand and water very inland. Have things improved?
Seemed great to me, although it was my first time so I have nothing to compare it with. Sand was super smooth around the cabanas and got a little more rough as you walked over to the family beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter