Cabana's-Do you have to pay when you reserve?

What is the current cost for a day? Is there a DVC discount?

Thanks!

I just reserved one for July. You can find price on Aulani website. I think it was 425.00 but it does come with 10% DVC discount.

Another great option is the executive lanai which goes for $325. We rented this last March travelling with another family...you get two casabellas, 2 lounge chairs, table and chairs, locked cabinet, fruit platter, water and towels. Loved it!

We have the executive Lanai reserved for one of our days!! We can’t wait! I’m glad you really enjoyed it.
I thought it might be fun to mix it up with a cabana but not so sure about the additional $100!!

IMO, the executive lanai is SOOOOOOO much better than the cabanas! You get the most beautiful view of the ocean, it's roomy and not closed in, just loved it, and so much better priced. The only thing I missed from the cabana was the fridge--it was just kind of a bonus, but SO not worth the extra $100. Some people complain about how the lanai isn't private enough, but for us it was fine. We had a couple people start to walk onto the deck, and we just explained that it was a reserved area--no issues. I will say that the lanai does get very sunny in the afternoon.

Here are a couple pix of the lanai--the first being the lanai itself, and the second being the view from the lanai.

Executive Lanai.jpg

Executive lanai view-smaller.jpg

Thank you so much for posting the pics. I reserved a Lanai for our trip in a couple of weeks, because the cabanas were all booked. I am now a lot happier with the choice.

IMO, the executive lanai is SOOOOOOO much better than the cabanas! You get the most beautiful view of the ocean, it's roomy and not closed in, just loved it, and so much better priced. The only thing I missed from the cabana was the fridge--it was just kind of a bonus, but SO not worth the extra $100. Some people complain about how the lanai isn't private enough, but for us it was fine. We had a couple people start to walk onto the deck, and we just explained that it was a reserved area--no issues. I will say that the lanai does get very sunny in the afternoon.
Is the executive lanai area shaded? That is one of the big things for us is some shade throughout the day.

There is very little shade in the late afternoon. There are large umbrellas and casabellas; however, in the late afternoon, due to the angle of the sun, there is really no shade.

There is very little shade in the late afternoon. There are large umbrellas and casabellas; however, in the late afternoon, due to the angle of the sun, there is really no shade.
Thanks. Just reserved our cabana today for late July. So excited.

Another great option is the executive lanai which goes for $325. We rented this last March travelling with another family...you get two casabellas, 2 lounge chairs, table and chairs, locked cabinet, fruit platter, water and towels. Loved it!

Does the 10%DVC discount apply to the executive lanai as well?

I'll also mention that with the executive lanai, one of the main stairwells from Aulani grounds to the beach and public walkway is adjacent to the lanai. It looks like the woman with the pink bag in the photo above is walking down the staircase to give you an idea of location. It makes the area less private, though they aren't technically in your space. When we were there, there was no rope or anything other than a "reserved" sign to denote its your space. Just something to keep in mind if someone wants seclusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter