Cabin #6612? - Which Lifeboat Station

Michelemouse

<font color=green>A woman of many talents</font><b
Just wondering if we might luck out with the Animator's Palette lifeboat station. On our first DCL cruise some friends were on deck 6 (but on the port side) and ended up in AP for the lifeboat drill. I would just love to luck out and be indoors for this!

Michele
T minus 330 days and counting! ;)

6612 is forward of the aft elevators/stairs. I think it's pretty likely that you'll be out on deck in the sun. (At least it won't be all that hot in early December.)

We were in 7624 in December, and our muster station was in Animator's Palate. There are four of them in the restaurant, Q, R, S, and T, I think. When we were in 7106 in 2000, our station was on deck, station O, I think. 7106 is JUST forward of the aft elevators, so I'd tend to agree with Dave that you'll be on deck 4. A note on this: I think you'd be lucky to be able to meet on the promenade deck. I thought it was much more uncomfortable to have to sit at the tables while wearing one of the life vests than when we got to stand out on deck. We sailed in September of 2000, and I don't remember it being that hot then. Actually, it was kind of hot in AP, it felt like they hadn't yet turned the air on. In any case, you're done in a few minutes and can get back to enjoying the ship and preparing to sail!

We were in stateroom 6610 in June, and yes, your lifeboat station is outside in the sun. Actually, we may have been in the shade a bit, but it was outside, and not a great experience...we tried to laugh it off, take some pix...and get ready to have a blast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter