Cabin Discounts Available!!! UPDATED!!

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
I just posted this on the resort boards, but thought I would post here in case someone is considering booking the cabins. I was able to use the new code and saved $600 on our December trip! We originally had ressies with DC discount and this new code brought a BIG savings. We will be in the cabins from December 18-28. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads-up on this great savings!

UPDATE:
Called CRO this morning and used new AP code. I saved another $111 on my ressie! This brings the total saved from the original DC discount to $711!! WOW! I am thrilled! Can't wait until December!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I tried to use the new discount code for my campsite in Dec and turns out if they use the new code, my rate would of gone up from $293.04 to $311!! :rolleyes: Oh well, at least you got to take advantage of this "new discount"!:D

We also tried all the codes that came out and they were all more expensive than the DC discount. Has anyone ever gotten a better rate with AP's? Just wondering if it would be worth it.

I just got off the phone with CRO and used the new AP code and got another $111 savings! This brings my total to $711 saved over the original DC code!

The new AP discount for 10/3 to 12/25 would bring the cabins down to $159 per night. Just called for my sister this morning and applied it to the second half of her vacation. She is paying $166 for the first part of the week. Is that about what you're paying? She'll be there from 9/28 to 10/5. Thanks for any help!!

Colleen
:wave:

For the 10 nights in December, I am paying $144 a night which includes tax. I am VERY pleased with this rate!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Wow! That's a great rate!!!:) My sister must be there during regular season. We got a preferred campsite for $40.00 in early December. :bounce:

She is also there in value season. Maybe because she has 4 adults and one child....?:confused:

I don't know. I wondered about the difference, too. There are only three of us: me and two DD (8 and 11). Would that make a difference????

Sorry-this is really ugadog99. Dodn't realize I was logged in under my daughter's username!

I believe I read somewhere that there is a $5 fee for each additional adult. Considering you are paying $144 and she is paying $159 that equals $15. That's gotta be what it is! Sounds right, doesn't it?:D She also has a ressie for her daughter and her family (2 adults, 3 juniors - 16, 13, and 12) and their ressie was less than my sisters. I don't have the figures in front of me at the moment, but now I do remember that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter