Cabin loops

Winchester24

Mouseketeer
Our honeymoon is coming up, yay! I spoke to a CM about loop preferences and she suggested 2200. Her reasoning was that it kind of puts us in the middle, about as close to Pioneer Hall as a cabin can get and still pretty close to the outpost. We are renting a car so the internal bus system isn't a big deal for us, but it would be nice to use it to ride the boat to MK once in a while. Thoughts or experiences with this loop? I've been but it's been years and years and I can't remember what the location was like.

Our honeymoon is coming up, yay! I spoke to a CM about loop preferences and she suggested 2200. Her reasoning was that it kind of puts us in the middle, about as close to Pioneer Hall as a cabin can get and still pretty close to the outpost. We are renting a car so the internal bus system isn't a big deal for us, but it would be nice to use it to ride the boat to MK once in a while. Thoughts or experiences with this loop? I've been but it's been years and years and I can't remember what the location was like.

According to the website, 2200 and 2300 are pet friendly/relief loops. Unless I were bringing a pet, I would prefer to stay in another loop for a honeymoon. In this order: 2500, 2400, 2600...

According to the website, 2200 and 2300 are pet friendly/relief loops. Unless I were bringing a pet, I would prefer to stay in another loop for a honeymoon. In this order: 2500, 2400, 2600...
Oh dear...what is a pet relief loop?

A select number of the cabins have been designated as pet friendly by Disney by pet you can assume DOGS, Dogs need to go out for walks and to take care of business. There are collection bags and receptacles to dispose of them and the vast majority of owners take care things but there is a small minority who may not. I wouldn't let them put me off a given loop

A select number of the cabins have been designated as pet friendly by Disney by pet you can assume DOGS, Dogs need to go out for walks and to take care of business. There are collection bags and receptacles to dispose of them and the vast majority of owners take care things but there is a small minority who may not. I wouldn't let them put me off a given loop
Oh, thank you for clarifying. I love animals (as you can probably tell) has this been an issue? Noise issues or disrespectful owners?

We stay in our Motor home in the full hookup loops 1600/1700/1800/1900 and see plenty of dogs but hear very few. Nearly all pick up after their dogs in my experience

We stay in our Motor home in the full hookup loops 1600/1700/1800/1900 and see plenty of dogs but hear very few. Nearly all pick up after their dogs in my experience
Oh good! I might welcome the dogs to be honest, I'm gonna miss our little buddy and will probably try to steal snuggles from any animals I can find. I hear the squirrels are friendly...:earboy2:

Oh good! I might welcome the dogs to be honest, I'm gonna miss our little buddy and will probably try to steal snuggles from any animals I can find. I hear the squirrels are friendly...:earboy2:

From what I was told all cabins are pet dog friendly, so any of the loops would work great for you. We saw a few in 2500 and 2700 a couple of weeks ago. To be clear, 2200 and 2300 contain the cabin designated relief/potty areas. When you asked for thoughts and experiences with loop 2200, the policy and potential for more noise and activity was the first thing that came to mind.

2200 is a great loop. When staying there, we enjoy the proximity to the comfort station and laundry near 2100. However, our favorite will always be 2500. It is the first loop we stayed at years ago and has the pool and laundry right next door.

As far as distance, all cabins are approximately 1-1.5 miles away from Pioneer Hall/marina, so there is really no advantage to picking one loop over the other, imo. You can also park at the front lot and hop on an external bus (Outpost). There are 3 very efficient internal bus lines within FW. Orange and purple run through the cabins making 3 stops at 2200-2300; 2400-2600; 2700-2800. We have rarely ever waited long for a bus.

Congratulations and enjoy your stay at the fort :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!